– Start your day with a visit to the Museum of Fine Arts. Explore the museum’s collections of art from around the world, including paintings, sculptures, and photography. Don’t forget to take a picture in front of the iconic “MFA” sign!
– Head over to the Houston Heights neighborhood for some shopping and sightseeing. Wander through the historic streets and browse the unique shops and boutiques. Stop for lunch at one of the many delicious restaurants in the area.
– Spend the afternoon at Space Center Houston. Learn about space exploration and get up close and personal with real spacecrafts. Don’t forget to take a picture with an astronaut!
– End your day with dinner at one of Houston’s many popular restaurants. Try some classic Tex-Mex or sample some of Houston’s famous seafood dishes.
– For lunch: The Burger Joint – try their classic cheeseburger topped with bacon and avocado!
– For dinner: Pappas Seafood House – sample their signature seafood gumbo or opt for one of their fresh fish dishes.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Lancaster Hotel is a great choice for your stay in Houston. Located in downtown Houston, this hotel offers comfortable rooms and great amenities, such as a rooftop pool and fitness center. Plus, it’s within walking distance of many popular attractions, including Space Center Houston.