• Visit the Miraflores district and explore the vibrant markets.
• Take a stroll along the Malecon boardwalk and take in the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
• Enjoy a traditional Peruvian lunch at one of the many restaurants in the area.
• Visit the Larco Museum to explore its pre-Columbian artifacts and artifacts from other cultures.
• End the day with a visit to Huaca Pucllana, an ancient adobe pyramid that was built by the Lima culture.
• Start your day with a visit to Plaza San Martin to explore its colonial architecture.
• Take a tour of the Presidential Palace to learn about Peru’s history and government.
• Visit the San Francisco Monastery and explore its beautiful gardens and catacombs.
• Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of Lima’s many seafood restaurants.
• End your day with a visit to Parque de la Reserva for its light show, music, and dancing fountains.
• Take a tour of the Museo Larco to explore its collections of ceramics, textiles, and jewelry from pre-Columbian Peru.
• Spend some time at Parque Kennedy exploring its shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
• Enjoy lunch at one of the many cafes in Barranco district.
• Visit the Huaca Huallamarca archaeological site for its ancient ruins and artifacts.
• End your trip with a visit to Parque del Amor for its breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
• La Mar Cebicheria: Try their classic ceviche dish or other seafood options like their grilled octopus or fish tacos!
• La Rosa Nautica: Enjoy their delicious seafood dishes like their fried calamari or shrimp risotto!
• El Señorío de Sulco: Sample their traditional Peruvian dishes like their lomo saltado or arroz con mariscos!
WHERE TO STAY:
For your stay in Lima, we recommend Hotel B – Lima Miraflores for its modern amenities and convenient location near Miraflores district. It is also close to popular attractions like Larco Museum and Huaca Pucllana!