- Arrive in Baltimore and explore the Inner Harbor area. Visit the National Aquarium, take a boat tour, or wander around the waterfront shops and restaurants.
- Spend the morning exploring Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods such as Fells Point and Federal Hill. In the afternoon, drive to Annapolis and spend some time walking around its charming streets. Have dinner at one of the many seafood restaurants in town.
- Drive to Assateague Island National Seashore and explore its beautiful beaches and wildlife. Spend some time swimming, kayaking, or bird-watching.
- Drive to Ocean City and spend the day on its famous boardwalk. Enjoy some of the classic boardwalk attractions, such as mini golf, amusement park rides, and arcades.
- Drive to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and explore its unique history and beautiful scenery. Take a hike on one of the many trails or take a guided tour of the park.
- Drive to Washington D.C. and spend the day exploring its iconic monuments and museums. Don’t forget to take a stroll down The National Mall!
- Spend your last day in Maryland by heading back to Baltimore. Enjoy some of the city’s best attractions such as The Walters Art Museum or The Baltimore Museum of Art. Have dinner at one of Baltimore’s many seafood restaurants before heading home.
Baltimore: The Boathouse Canton – try their famous crab cakes!
Annapolis: Pusser’s Caribbean Grille – try their fish tacos
Ocean City: Phillips Seafood – try their famous crab soup
Harpers Ferry: The Potomac Grille – try their pulled pork sandwich
Washington D.C.: Ben’s Chili Bowl – try their famous chili cheese fries
Baltimore: Faidley’s Seafood – try their jumbo lump crab cake sandwich
WHERE TO STAY:
Baltimore: Hotel Revival – a chic boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Baltimore
Annapolis: Loews Annapolis Hotel – a luxurious hotel located in historic downtown Annapolis
Ocean City: Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Event Center – a beachfront hotel located on Ocean City’s iconic boardwalk
Harpers Ferry: Harpers Ferry Hostel – a cozy hostel located near Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
Washington D.C.: The Watergate Hotel – an iconic luxury hotel located on The National Mall