• Explore the city’s vibrant culture by visiting the iconic Hallgrímskirkja church and the Perlan Museum.
• Take a stroll through the colorful streets of Reykjavik, stopping at local shops and cafes.
• Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of the city’s many restaurants.
• Go on a whale watching excursion to spot some of Iceland’s majestic creatures.
• Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, one of Iceland’s most famous hot springs.
• Try some traditional Icelandic cuisine at one of Reykjavik’s famous seafood restaurants.
• Hike up Mount Esja, one of Iceland’s most popular volcanoes.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the nearby lava fields and learning about the area’s volcanic history.
• Have dinner at one of Reykjavik’s top-rated restaurants.
• Take a day trip to the Golden Circle, where you’ll explore Gullfoss Waterfall, Thingvellir National Park, and Geysir Hot Springs.
• Enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurants in Thingvellir National Park.
• Relax and unwind at one of Reykjavik’s cozy cafes.
• Visit the Solfar Sun Voyager sculpture to take in views of the city skyline.
• Explore Reykjavik’s bustling nightlife scene with dinner and drinks at one of the city’s many bars and clubs.
• Catch a show at Harpa Concert Hall to experience Icelandic music and theater.
• Spend the day exploring Reykjavik’s museums and galleries, such as The National Gallery of Iceland and The National Museum of Iceland.
• Enjoy dinner at one of Reykjavik’s many seafood restaurants.
• Take a nighttime walk around Tjörnin Lake to take in views of the city skyline.
• Visit The Settlement Exhibition to learn more about Iceland’s history and culture.
• Wander around Reykjavik’s charming streets and visit some of its unique shops and boutiques.
• Enjoy a final dinner at one of Reykjavik’s top-rated restaurants before heading home.
• Fish Company – Try their famous lobster soup!
• Matur og Drykkur – Sample some traditional Icelandic dishes like pickled herring or smoked lamb.
• Apotek Restaurant – Enjoy some delicious seafood dishes with views of Tjörnin Lake.
• Kaffi Vinyl – Grab some coffee and pastries for an afternoon snack.
WHERE TO STAY:
To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we recommend staying at Hotel Odinsve, located right in downtown Reykjavik. This hotel offers modern rooms with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay, plus it’s only steps away from all the best attractions in town!