Start your day off with a visit to the French Quarter! Take a stroll along the cobblestone streets, explore the unique shops, and visit some of the city’s iconic landmarks like Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, and Café Du Monde. Afterward, head over to the Garden District for lunch and some sightseeing. Then, take a break at Audubon Park before heading back to the French Quarter for dinner and drinks. End your night with some live music at one of the many bars or clubs.
On day two, start your morning with a visit to City Park, where you can explore the botanical gardens, take a paddleboat ride on Big Lake, or ride on the world-famous carousel. Afterward, head over to Magazine Street for some shopping and lunch. Spend the rest of your afternoon checking out some of New Orleans’ famous museums and galleries. Later on, grab dinner at one of the city’s many delicious restaurants before hitting up Bourbon Street for some late-night fun!
On your last day in New Orleans, take a trip out to the bayou! Visit Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve to experience the city’s unique wetlands environment. You can also take a swamp tour or visit one of the many plantations around town. Afterward, grab lunch at one of the local seafood spots before heading back into town for some last-minute shopping. End your night with dinner at one of New Orleans’ iconic restaurants before catching your flight home.
• Café Du Monde – Beignets & Café Au Lait
• Mother’s Restaurant – Famous Po’ Boys & Red Beans & Rice
• Commander’s Palace – Classic Creole Cuisine & Jazz Brunch
• Willie Mae’s Scotch House – Fried Chicken & Mac & Cheese
• Galatoire’s – Upscale Creole Cuisine & Oyster Bar
• Acme Oyster House – Fresh Seafood & Raw Oysters
• Cochon – Cajun-Style BBQ & Local Craft Beer
• Central Grocery – Famous Muffuletta Sandwiches
• Jacques-Imo’s Café – Comfort Food & Live Music
• Tujague’s – Classic Creole Dishes & Bar Fare
• Drago’s Seafood Restaurant – Charbroiled Oysters & Lobster Ravioli
• K Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen – Classic Cajun Dishes & Gumbo
WHERE TO STAY:
For an unforgettable girls getaway in New Orleans, stay at The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery in the Warehouse District. This boutique hotel offers modern rooms with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay, plus it’s within walking distance of all the best attractions in town. If you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, try The Roosevelt New Orleans in the Central Business District. This historic hotel offers spacious suites with views of downtown NOLA as well as access to their rooftop pool and bar.