• Start your day with a visit to the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign for a photo op.
• Take a ride on the High Roller Observation Wheel for amazing views of the city and surrounding desert.
• Head to the Pinball Hall of Fame to play some classic pinball machines and arcade games.
• Take a break for lunch at one of the many delicious restaurants in the area.
• Spend the afternoon at Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix, an indoor go-kart track with laser tag, mini golf, bumper boats, and more.
• End your day with dinner at one of Las Vegas’s top restaurants.
• For lunch: The Peppermill Restaurant & Fireside Lounge – try their famous “Tsunami Burger”.
• For dinner: Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen – indulge in classic dishes like Beef Wellington or Lobster Risotto.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Venetian Resort – Located in the heart of the Strip, this luxurious resort offers world-class amenities and stunning views of the city.