• Start your day at the Bethesda Fountain, the iconic fountain located at the center of Bethesda Terrace.
• Take a stroll through the Mall, an impressive tree-lined walkway flanked by American elm trees.
• Stop by the Alice in Wonderland statue and take some fun photos!
• Make your way to Belvedere Castle, located on Vista Rock. This picturesque castle offers stunning views of Central Park and the city skyline.
• Head to the Great Lawn for a picnic lunch with friends or family.
• Go birdwatching at the Harlem Meer or take a rowboat out on the lake.
• End your day with a peaceful sunset stroll through Strawberry Fields.
• The Boathouse Restaurant: Enjoy American cuisine with waterfront views of Central Park’s Lake. Try their signature Lobster Roll!
• Loeb Boathouse Cafe: Enjoy a casual outdoor cafe with delicious breakfast sandwiches, salads, burgers, and more.
• The Lakehouse: This lakeside restaurant offers seasonal American dishes with beautiful views of Central Park’s Lake. Try their Lobster Mac & Cheese!
WHERE TO STAY:
The Mandarin Oriental is a luxurious 5-star hotel located near Central Park. It offers stunning views of the city skyline and easy access to all of Central Park’s attractions.