• Start your day off at the National Museum of the United States Air Force. This museum is full of interactive exhibits and informative displays that will captivate young minds.
• After lunch, head over to Carillon Historical Park for some outdoor exploration. Take a tour of the historical village and explore the grounds on a pedal boat or Segway.
• End your day with a visit to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. This museum is full of interactive exhibits that are sure to keep kids entertained for hours!
• For lunch, try out The Pine Club. This classic steakhouse has been around since 1947 and serves up delicious steaks and seafood.
• For dinner, head over to Roost Modern Italian. This restaurant offers classic Italian dishes with a modern twist and is sure to please everyone in your party!
WHERE TO STAY:
For a convenient stay, book a room at the Marriott at the University of Dayton. Located just minutes from all of the city’s attractions, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and a great location.