– Start your day with a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards for breathtaking views of the region.
– Visit a few of the local wineries for wine tastings and tours.
– Enjoy lunch at a local cafe or restaurant.
– Take a stroll through the historic Sonoma Plaza and visit some of the unique shops.
– Spend the afternoon exploring one of the many parks in the area.
– End your day with dinner at a farm-to-table restaurant featuring locally sourced ingredients.
– For lunch, try El Dorado Kitchen for their delicious wood-fired pizzas and salads.
– For dinner, check out The Girl & The Fig for their seasonal menu featuring locally sourced ingredients.
WHERE TO STAY:
For a comfortable stay, book a room at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa. This hotel is located in the heart of Sonoma and offers luxurious amenities such as an outdoor pool, spa services, and an onsite restaurant.