• Start your day off with a delicious breakfast at The Back Eddy Restaurant. Enjoy their famous pancakes and coffee while taking in the views of the harbor.
• Next, take a stroll around downtown Westport and browse through the local shops and art galleries. Make sure to check out The Bookstall for unique books and gifts.
• Afterward, take a kayak tour of the harbor for some stunning views of the area.
• For lunch, head to The Westport River Grille for some fresh seafood and a cold beer.
• In the afternoon, take a walk along the beach and explore the surrounding area. Make sure to check out Horseneck Beach State Reservation for breathtaking views of Buzzards Bay.
• End your day with dinner at The Boat House Restaurant. Enjoy their classic seafood dishes while taking in the views of the harbor.
The Back Eddy Restaurant – Famous Pancakes & Coffee
The Westport River Grille – Fresh Seafood & Cold Beer
The Boat House Restaurant – Classic Seafood Dishes
WHERE TO STAY:
Westport Inn – Located in downtown Westport, this cozy inn is perfect for those looking for a convenient and comfortable stay. It offers easy access to all of the local attractions as well as comfortable rooms and friendly service.