• Start your day with an early morning stroll along the stunning beaches of Bondi Beach or Manly Beach. Enjoy the fresh air and take in the incredible views!
• Take a drive to the Blue Mountains National Park and explore the stunning scenery. Be sure to take a photo at the iconic Three Sisters rock formation.
• Stop by Featherdale Wildlife Park and get up close and personal with some of Australia’s unique animals like kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, wombats, and more!
• Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of Sydney’s many harbor-side restaurants. Try some classic Australian dishes like fish and chips or a Vegemite sandwich.
• Spend the afternoon exploring The Rocks district in Sydney. Take a guided tour to learn about the area’s history, visit one of the many galleries or museums, or take a stroll through the lively markets.
• End your day with dinner at one of Sydney’s best restaurants. Try some classic dishes like barramundi or kangaroo steak with some local wine.
• For lunch: Try the delicious fish and chips at Doyle’s Fish Cafe or grab a Vegemite sandwich at Harry’s Cafe de Wheels.
• For dinner: Enjoy some classic Australian dishes at Quay Restaurant or try some kangaroo steak at Rockpool Bar & Grill.
WHERE TO STAY:
For this 1 day trip, it is best to stay close to Sydney so you can maximize your time exploring the city. Consider staying at one of Sydney’s many hotels such as The Langham Sydney or The Westin Sydney for luxury accommodations or Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney for more budget friendly options.