• Start your day off with a visit to Dublin Castle, one of the city’s most iconic landmarks. Take a guided tour of the castle and learn about its fascinating history.
• Afterward, head to Temple Bar for some lunch. This area is known for its lively atmosphere and great pubs. Try some traditional Irish dishes like colcannon and boxty, or grab a bite at one of the many restaurants in the area.
• Spend the afternoon at the National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology. Explore the museum’s fascinating exhibits and learn about Ireland’s ancient history.
• End your day with a stroll along the River Liffey. Take in the beautiful views as you make your way to O’Connell Street for dinner. Grab some fish and chips at a local pub or enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants in the area.
• Start your day with a visit to St. Stephen’s Green, one of Dublin’s most popular parks. Take a leisurely stroll through the park and admire its lush gardens and beautiful lake.
• Afterward, head to Trinity College for a guided tour of its impressive campus. Learn about its rich history and see some of its iconic buildings, such as the Long Room Library.
• Spend the afternoon at the Guinness Storehouse, where you can learn about how Guinness is made and sample some of its delicious brews.
• End your day with a visit to Merrion Square Park, where you can admire its stunning Georgian architecture and take in some great views of Dublin. Don’t forget to take a few photos!
• Temple Bar: The Boxty House (try their traditional Irish dishes)
• O’Connell Street: The Old Stand (try their famous fish and chips)
• St. Stephen’s Green: The Winding Stair (try their delicious breakfast)
• Trinity College: Café Sol (try their homemade soups and sandwiches)
• Guinness Storehouse: Gravity Bar (try their famous Guinness beer)
WHERE TO STAY:
For your two-day stay in Dublin, we recommend staying at The Morrison Hotel, located near Trinity College. This hotel offers comfortable rooms with stunning views of the city, as well as easy access to all of Dublin’s main attractions.