• Start your day with a visit to the iconic Space Needle – don’t forget to take in the stunning views from the observation deck!
• Stop by Chihuly Garden and Glass to admire the impressive glass sculptures.
• Spend some time exploring Pike Place Market – be sure to sample some of the delicious street food and pick up some souvenirs.
• Take a stroll along the waterfront and admire the views of Elliott Bay.
• End your day with dinner at The Pink Door – make sure to order their famous gnocchi!
• Head to Fremont for some quirky sights – check out the Fremont Troll, the Lenin Statue, and the quirky shops.
• Grab lunch at Paseo Caribbean Restaurant – try their famous Caribbean sandwiches.
• Visit the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) for a unique experience – make sure to check out the interactive exhibits.
• Spend some time wandering around Seattle’s Chinatown-International District – explore some of the traditional shops and sample some delicious dim sum.
• End your day with a visit to Kerry Park for an unforgettable view of the city skyline.
• The Pink Door (Italian): Try their famous gnocchi!
• Paseo Caribbean Restaurant (Caribbean): Try their famous Caribbean sandwiches.
• Dim Sum King (Chinese): Sample some delicious dim sum.
WHERE TO STAY:
We recommend staying at Hotel Max – it’s conveniently located in downtown Seattle and offers modern rooms with great amenities. Plus, you’ll be close to all of the sights and attractions you want to visit!