• Start your day at the historic Rynek, the main square of Wrocław. Take a stroll around the square and admire its beautiful architecture.
• Visit the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, one of the oldest churches in Wrocław.
• Stop by the Panorama Racławicka, a 360-degree painting depicting an 18th century battle.
• Check out the University of Wrocław, one of the oldest universities in Central Europe.
• Take a break and grab some lunch at one of the many restaurants in Rynek.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the city’s charming Old Town. Don’t forget to stop by the iconic Town Hall!
• End your day with a leisurely boat ride on the Oder River.
• Start your day with a visit to Wroclaw Zoo, one of the oldest and largest zoos in Poland.
• Take a walk along the Oder River and admire its stunning views.
• Stop by Centennial Hall, an iconic structure built for a 1913 trade fair.
• Enjoy lunch at one of Wrocław’s many traditional Polish restaurants.
• Spend some time exploring Wrocław’s museums, such as National Museum and Aula Leopoldina.
• Take a break and grab some coffee at one of Wrocław’s many cafes.
• End your day with a visit to Ostrow Tumski, an island on the Oder River that is home to several churches and cathedrals.
• Start your day at Wrocław Market Hall, an iconic building with over 100 vendors selling fresh produce, meats, cheeses, and more!
• Walk around Solny Square and admire its colorful murals and sculptures.
• Visit Multimedia Fountain Park, an interactive fountain show that is perfect for kids!
• Stop by Stare Jatki Street for some shopping and people watching.
• Enjoy lunch at one of Wrocław’s many restaurants. Try some pierogi or golabki!
• Spend some time exploring Wroclaw’s parks such as Szczytnicki Park or Grunwaldzki Park.
• End your day with a visit to Raclawice Panorama Museum to experience their interactive multimedia exhibition about the Battle of Raclawice.
• Kielbasa Staromiejska: Try their traditional Polish pierogi or golabki!
• Restauracja Mleczarnia: Enjoy some delicious Polish dumplings or cabbage rolls!
• Restauracja Pod Arkadami: Sample some classic Polish dishes like bigos or kotlet schabowy!
WHERE TO STAY:
We recommend staying at Hotel Focus Premium Wroclaw, a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Old Town with easy access to all major attractions. The hotel offers spacious rooms with modern amenities as well as free breakfast and Wi-Fi access.