• Start your day with a visit to the iconic Notre Dame Basilica in Old Montreal. Admire its stunning architecture and take in its beautiful stained glass windows.
• Continue your exploration of Old Montreal with a visit to Place Jacques Cartier and its many restaurants, shops, and galleries.
• Enjoy dinner at one of Montreal’s renowned restaurants such as Joe Beef or Au Pied de Cochon.
• Spend the evening at the Museum of Fine Arts or take a walk along the St. Lawrence River.
• Begin your day with a bike ride along the Lachine Canal and admire its stunning views of the city.
• Stop by Atwater Market for lunch and enjoy its wide selection of artisanal food stalls.
• Visit Pointe-à-Callière, Montreal’s Museum of Archaeology and History, for an interactive and educational experience.
• Spend the evening at Quartier des Spectacles for dinner and a show at one of its many venues.
• Start your day with a visit to Mont Royal Park for some outdoor activities such as hiking or biking.
• Explore the charming Mile End neighborhood with its many cafes, restaurants, and boutiques.
• Take a stroll down Rue Saint Denis for some shopping and people watching.
• Enjoy dinner at one of Mile End’s delicious eateries such as Lawrence or Le Vieux Vélo.
• End your night with some drinks at one of Montreal’s lively bars such as Dieu du Ciel or Bar le Ritz PDB.
• Spend your last day in Montreal exploring Chinatown and its many shops and restaurants.
• Visit the McCord Museum for an interesting look into Montreal’s history.
• Enjoy lunch at one of Chinatown’s delicious eateries such as Restaurant Pho Bac Hoa Viet or Restaurant La Maison Kam Fung.
• Take a walk around Parc Jean-Drapeau for some stunning views of downtown Montreal.
• End your trip with dinner at one of Old Montreal’s renowned restaurants such as Verses Bistro or Chez L’Epicier.
Joe Beef – Try their signature steak tartare or mussels with fries
Au Pied de Cochon – Enjoy their famous foie gras poutine or duck confit sandwich
Lawrence – Sample their delicious Mediterranean-inspired dishes such as their lamb tagine or falafel plate
Le Vieux Vélo – Indulge in their classic French cuisine like their steak frites or coq au vin
Restaurant Pho Bac Hoa Viet – Try their authentic Vietnamese dishes like pho or bun bo Hue
Restaurant La Maison Kam Fung – Delight in their Chinese delicacies like dim sum or Peking duck
Verses Bistro – Savor their French-influenced dishes such as their beef tartare or grilled octopus
Chez L’Epicier – Enjoy their modern Canadian cuisine like their braised short ribs or smoked salmon salad
WHERE TO STAY:
Hotel Nelligan – Located in Old Montreal, this hotel is close to all the attractions and has great views of the city skyline. It also offers luxurious amenities such as an onsite spa and restaurant.
Le Petit Hotel – This boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown Montreal is perfect for those looking for a cozy stay in a central location. It offers modern rooms with city views and is close to all major attractions.