• Start your day with a visit to the National Aquarium – get up close and personal with aquatic wildlife from around the world!
• Take a boat tour of the harbor – get an up-close look at the harbor’s sights and learn more about its history.
• Shop around the harbor – explore the many boutiques, galleries, and shops that line the waterfront.
• Enjoy lunch at one of the many restaurants – sample Maryland’s famous seafood dishes or try something new!
• Visit Fort McHenry – explore this historic fort and learn more about its role in the War of 1812.
• End your day with dinner at Phillips Seafood Restaurant – enjoy some of Maryland’s classic seafood dishes with stunning views of the harbor.
• Phillips Seafood Restaurant – try their signature crab cakes or their famous Maryland-style crab soup.
• Rusty Scupper – sample their famous seafood buffet or try one of their delicious entrees.
• The Boathouse Canton – enjoy some classic Maryland seafood dishes with views of the harbor.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is located in the heart of Inner Harbor and offers stunning views of the harbor. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, and on-site restaurant. It is also within walking distance to many of the area’s attractions, making it an ideal place to stay for a fun-filled day in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.