• Start your day in the beautiful Gothic Quarter, where you can explore the winding streets and admire the ancient architecture. Be sure to check out the Barcelona Cathedral and Plaça Reial.
• Make your way to La Rambla, a lively pedestrian street filled with shops, restaurants, and street performers. Stop by La Boqueria Market for a taste of local delicacies.
• After lunch, head to Park Güell and marvel at the works of Antoni Gaudí. Take a stroll through the gardens and snap some pictures of the colorful mosaic benches.
• Spend your afternoon exploring Montjuïc Hill and soaking up the views of the city from its summit. Don’t forget to visit Montjuïc Castle for a glimpse of Barcelona’s military history.
• End your day by sampling delicious tapas at one of Barcelona’s many restaurants.
• For lunch, try Tapas 24 for their famous patatas bravas or La Fonda for traditional Catalan cuisine.
• For dinner, head to El Xampanyet for classic tapas or El Nacional for a unique multi-cuisine dining experience.
WHERE TO STAY:
The best place to stay is in the heart of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. There are plenty of hotels and Airbnb options in this area that offer easy access to all the attractions mentioned in this itinerary.