• Start your day with a walk along the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile path that winds its way through 16 historically significant sites in Boston. Learn about the city’s rich history and culture as you explore the various monuments, churches, and cemeteries.
• Stop by the USS Constitution Museum to learn more about one of the oldest warships in the world. Explore interactive exhibits and see artifacts from the ship’s past.
• Head over to Quincy Market for lunch. This bustling market is filled with food stalls, restaurants, and shops offering everything from fresh seafood to handmade jewelry.
• After lunch, take a stroll along the Charles River Esplanade, a tree-lined walkway that offers stunning views of downtown Boston.
• End your day with a visit to Harvard Square, where you can explore the university campus and do some shopping at one of the many local stores.
• Quincy Market: Try one of the many seafood dishes at Legal Sea Foods or grab some classic Italian food at Filippo’s Ristorante & Bar.
• Harvard Square: Enjoy some classic American fare at Grendel’s Den or try some Mexican food at Felipe’s Taqueria.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Liberty Hotel is a great option for accommodations in Boston. Located near Beacon Hill and within walking distance of many of the city’s top attractions, this luxurious hotel offers comfortable rooms with modern amenities and stunning views of the Charles River.