– Start your day off with breakfast at The Golden Nugget Pancake House, a local favorite. Try the signature Golden Nugget Pancakes with a side of bacon and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
– Take a stroll through downtown Kettering and explore the unique shops and boutiques. Stop by The Bookshelf to find your next great read.
– Head over to Fraze Pavilion, an outdoor amphitheater that hosts concerts and events throughout the year. Take in the beautiful views of the surrounding park and snap some photos.
– Grab lunch at The Garden Cafe, a cozy spot with delicious sandwiches, soups, and salads.
– Spend the afternoon exploring Carillon Historical Park. Visit the museum to learn about local history, take a leisurely walk around the 65-acre park, or take a ride on the carousel.
– End your day with dinner at Roosters Brewing Co., a craft brewery serving up delicious pub fare. Try one of their signature beers and their famous wings.
The Golden Nugget Pancake House – Signature Golden Nugget Pancakes with bacon & fresh-squeezed orange juice
The Garden Cafe – Sandwiches, soups, & salads
Roosters Brewing Co. – Craft beer & wings
WHERE TO STAY:
For a convenient stay in Kettering, book a room at The Courtyard Marriott Dayton South/University of Dayton. This hotel is located close to downtown and offers easy access to all of Kettering’s attractions.