• Start your day off with a visit to the Flagler Museum. This beautiful estate was once home to Henry Flagler, one of the founders of Standard Oil. The museum offers guided tours as well as an opportunity to explore the grounds.
• Take a walk along the waterfront and admire the stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
• Stop by the Ann Norton Sculpture Garden, a two-acre outdoor art gallery featuring over 200 sculptures and installations.
• Enjoy lunch at one of West Palm Beach’s many restaurants. Try out The Blind Monk for some delicious craft beer and pub food.
• Spend the afternoon exploring CityPlace, an outdoor shopping and entertainment complex with over 75 stores and restaurants.
• End your day with a romantic stroll along Clematis Street and enjoy some live music at one of the many bars and restaurants.
• Enjoy dinner at Grease Burger Bar, a unique burger joint that serves up delicious burgers made with locally sourced ingredients.
• Catch a stunning sunset at Lake Worth Pier, one of the best spots in town for breathtaking views of the ocean.
• The Blind Monk – Craft Beer & Pub Food
• Grease Burger Bar – Burgers & Fries
WHERE TO STAY:
For a comfortable stay in West Palm Beach, consider staying at The Breakers Palm Beach. This luxurious hotel is located on 140 acres of beachfront property and offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. It is also conveniently located near all of the attractions mentioned in this itinerary.