– Visit the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, where you can swim, snorkel, or take a glass-bottom boat ride to view the incredible coral and marine life.
– Take a sunset dinner cruise on Trinity Inlet for a unique dining experience.
– Explore the nightlife of Cairns at one of the many bars and clubs in town.
– Take a day trip to Fitzroy Island to explore its pristine beaches and lush rainforest trails.
– Go on a wildlife tour at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures to observe crocodiles in their natural habitat.
– Enjoy a delicious dinner at one of Cairns’ many waterfront restaurants.
– Spend the morning exploring Cairns Esplanade, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city skyline.
– Visit some of Cairns’ vibrant markets such as Rusty’s Markets or the Night Markets for unique souvenirs and local delicacies.
– Take a stroll along the boardwalk and admire the sunset over the ocean.
– Take a cruise to Green Island for a relaxing day of swimming and snorkeling.
– Visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park for an interactive experience about Australia’s indigenous culture.
– Spend your last night in Cairns at one of its many rooftop bars for drinks with an incredible view.
– The Pier Bar & Grill – Sample some of their delicious seafood dishes while enjoying views of Trinity Inlet.
– The Fish Shack – Enjoy some fresh seafood right on the beachfront in Palm Cove.
– The Prawn Star – Try their famous prawn rolls with homemade sauces for a unique dining experience.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Pullman Reef Hotel Casino is an excellent choice for your stay in Cairns. Located in the heart of town, it offers luxurious rooms with stunning views of the city skyline and Trinity Inlet. It also has an onsite casino, restaurant, bar, pool, spa, and gym for your convenience.