• Start your day off with a visit to the iconic Cloud Gate, also known as “The Bean” located in Millennium Park. Take some fun pictures with your girls and admire the beautiful skyline.
• Stop by the Navy Pier for some shopping and sightseeing. Stroll along the pier and take in the views of Lake Michigan.
• Head over to Giordano’s for some deep dish pizza. Giordano’s is a Chicago staple and is sure to satisfy your pizza cravings.
• After lunch, take a leisurely stroll along the Magnificent Mile for some retail therapy. There are plenty of stores to choose from so you can find something for everyone.
• End your day with a visit to the John Hancock Observatory for stunning views of the city skyline.
Giordano’s: Try their classic deep dish pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Palmer House Hilton is a great option if you’re looking for a place to stay overnight. This historic hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chicago and offers luxurious accommodations with easy access to all the city’s attractions.