• Start your day with a kayak adventure on the South River. Rent a kayak at one of the local outfitters and explore the area’s coves and inlets.
• After your kayaking adventure, take a break for lunch at the Annapolis Smokehouse & Tavern. Enjoy their delicious smoked meats and craft beers.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the Annapolis Historic District. Visit the Maryland State House, the first state capitol building in the United States, and tour the historic homes and buildings of this charming district.
• End your day with a sunset stroll along the Chesapeake Bay Beach. Enjoy the views of the bay as you soak up some of that famous Maryland sunshine.
• Annapolis Smokehouse & Tavern – Try their delicious smoked brisket sandwich and craft beer selection.
• Galway Bay Irish Pub – Enjoy some traditional Irish fare like fish and chips or bangers and mash.
• Boatyard Bar & Grill – Indulge in some fresh seafood dishes like crab cakes or oysters on the half shell.
WHERE TO STAY:
• The Westin Annapolis – Located right in downtown Annapolis, this hotel is within walking distance of all of the city’s attractions. Plus, it boasts a rooftop pool with views of the harbor.
• Loews Annapolis Hotel – Enjoy modern amenities like a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool at this luxurious hotel. Plus, it’s just a short drive from all of Anne Arundel County’s attractions.