• Start your day off at the iconic Nyhavn harbor. Take a romantic stroll along the water, admiring the colorful buildings that line the canal.
• Visit the famous Little Mermaid statue and snap a few photos of you and your partner.
• Stop for lunch at Restaurant Nimb. This upscale restaurant is located inside of the historic Tivoli Gardens and offers a wide variety of traditional Danish dishes like Smørrebrød and Frikadeller.
• After lunch, take a leisurely stroll through the city’s cobblestone streets and admire the architecture.
• Visit Rosenborg Castle and explore its beautiful gardens.
• For dinner, head to Restaurant Kødbyen for some delicious Danish-style steak tartare.
• End your day with a romantic stroll around the city’s canals and bridges.
• Restaurant Nimb – Traditional Danish dishes like Smørrebrød, Frikadeller, and more.
• Restaurant Kødbyen – Delicious steak tartare and other Danish-style dishes.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Andersen Boutique Hotel is an excellent choice for couples looking for a romantic getaway in Copenhagen. Located in the heart of the city, this hotel offers luxurious amenities like a rooftop terrace with stunning views of the city skyline and cozy rooms with plush bedding. Plus, it’s within walking distance of many of Copenhagen’s attractions, making it perfect for exploring the city on foot.