– Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Bavaro beach and take in the stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
– Visit the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and explore the lush rainforest and wildlife.
– Enjoy a romantic dinner at La Yola Restaurant with spectacular views of the marina.
– Pamper yourselves with a relaxing spa day at Six Senses Spa.
– Spend the afternoon exploring the bustling streets of downtown Punta Cana and visit some of its famous landmarks.
– Enjoy a romantic dinner at La Palapa by Eden Rock, where you can savor local seafood specialties.
– Take a day trip to Saona Island, one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean.
– Go snorkeling or kayaking at Catalina Island and explore its vibrant coral reefs.
– End your trip with a romantic dinner at La Casita Blanca, where you can enjoy traditional Dominican cuisine.
– La Yola Restaurant: Try their signature seafood platter for two, which includes grilled lobster, shrimp, and fish with sides of rice and vegetables.
– La Palapa by Eden Rock: Don’t miss out on their famous paella, made with fresh seafood and flavorful spices.
– La Casita Blanca: Indulge in their traditional mofongo dish, which is mashed plantains served with pork or chicken.
WHERE TO STAY:
For your romantic getaway to Punta Cana, we recommend staying at The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. This luxurious resort offers stunning ocean views from its private beachfront villas and suites, as well as an array of activities such as golfing, tennis, and horseback riding. Plus, you can take advantage of their onsite spa for some much needed relaxation.