– Start your day at Dotonbori, Osaka’s most iconic street. Have your camera ready for some amazing photo ops with the neon signs, giant crabs, and more.
– Head to Kuromon Ichiba Market for some of the freshest seafood in the city. Sample some of the traditional street food like takoyaki (octopus balls) and okonomiyaki (savory pancakes).
– Take a break from all that eating with a visit to the Osaka Castle. Explore the grounds and learn about its history before taking a break in the peaceful gardens.
– End your day with a visit to Shinsekai, a unique area with its own retro charm. Enjoy some kushikatsu (deep-fried skewers) and take a stroll down Tsutenkaku Tower for a beautiful view of the city.
– Kuromon Ichiba Market: Sample some of the freshest seafood in the city like sashimi, grilled fish, and tempura.
– Takoyaki Tetsu: Enjoy some of the best takoyaki in Osaka. Try their signature dish with octopus, pickled ginger, and green onions.
– Kushikatsu Daruma Shinsekai: Try their famous kushikatsu skewers with a variety of fillings like beef, vegetables, and cheese.
WHERE TO STAY:
Hotel Granvia Osaka is a great option for your one day trip to Osaka. Located near Osaka Station, it’s convenient to access all the attractions on this itinerary. Plus, you can enjoy great amenities like an on-site restaurant, bar, spa, and fitness center.