• Start your morning at the Museum of Modern Art, where you can explore a variety of artwork from both established and emerging artists.
• Spend some time at the nearby sculpture garden, where you can admire the works of renowned sculptors.
• In the afternoon, take a tour of the local theater and learn about its history.
• End your day with a live performance at one of the city’s many theaters.
• Start your day with a visit to the city’s art gallery, where you can see a variety of works from local and international artists.
• Take a stroll through the city’s historic district and admire the architecture.
• In the afternoon, head to one of the city’s many parks for some outdoor fun.
• End your day with a picnic dinner in the park followed by a night at the movies.
• Begin your day with a trip to the local library to browse their collection of books on art and culture.
• Spend some time exploring the city’s public art installations, which are scattered throughout the city.
• In the afternoon, visit one of the city’s many music venues to take in some live music.
• Finish your trip with dinner at one of the city’s best restaurants and a show at one of its renowned comedy clubs.
• For lunch on Day 1, try out The Bistro for their delicious sandwiches and salads.
• On Day 2, head to The Courtyard Café for a delicious breakfast before exploring the city.
• For dinner on Day 3, head to The Steakhouse for their signature steaks and seafood dishes.
WHERE TO STAY:
For your stay, we recommend The Grand Hotel, which is conveniently located in downtown near all of the attractions you’ll be visiting during your trip. The hotel offers comfortable accommodations and amenities such as an outdoor pool and fitness center. Plus, it’s close to all the best restaurants and entertainment venues in town!