• Start your day by visiting the Babe Ruth Museum. Here you can learn about the life of one of the most iconic baseball players of all time.
• Afterward, take a walk around Camden Yards and take in the sights of one of the most historic stadiums in Major League Baseball.
• End the day with dinner at Faidley’s Seafood in the Lexington Market.
• Begin day two by taking a tour of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the home of the Baltimore Orioles.
• Afterward, head to the National Aquarium. Here, you can explore over 20,000 aquatic animals and plants.
• End your day with dinner at Miss Shirley’s Cafe. Enjoy classic Southern cuisine with a modern twist.
• Start your last day in Baltimore with a visit to the Maryland Science Center. Explore interactive exhibits and learn about science in a fun and engaging way.
• Afterward, take a stroll around Inner Harbor and enjoy the sights and sounds of this vibrant waterfront area.
• End your trip with dinner at The Boathouse Canton. Enjoy classic American fare with stunning harbor views.
• Faidley’s Seafood (Lexington Market): Try their famous crab cakes!
• Miss Shirley’s Cafe (Inner Harbor): Try their Fried Green Tomatoes!
• The Boathouse Canton (Canton): Try their Crab Mac & Cheese!
WHERE TO STAY:
The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is conveniently located near many attractions and offers stunning views of the harbor. It is also close to restaurants and shopping for when you need a break from sightseeing.