• Start your day with a visit to La Boqueria Market, one of Barcelona’s most vibrant markets. Sample some of the local delicacies and pick up some ingredients for a picnic lunch.
• Take a stroll through the Gothic Quarter and admire its stunning architecture. Make sure to stop at the Barcelona Cathedral, an impressive 15th century structure.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch in Parc de la Ciutadella, a beautiful park with a lake, gardens, and monuments.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the iconic Sagrada Familia. This awe-inspiring basilica is one of the most visited sites in Barcelona.
• Finish your day with a tapas crawl along Las Ramblas. Sample some of Barcelona’s best tapas dishes and wash it down with a glass of sangria.
• Begin your day with a visit to Park Güell, Gaudí’s masterful park filled with mosaics and sculptures.
• Head to Barceloneta Beach for some sunbathing and swimming.
• Stop by La Barceloneta Market for some fresh seafood paella for lunch.
• Spend the afternoon at the Picasso Museum admiring the works of one of Spain’s most famous artists.
• End your trip with a visit to Montjuïc Castle for incredible views of the city and coastline.
• La Barceloneta Market: Try some delicious seafood paella and enjoy it with a glass of sangria.
• El Xampanyet: Sample some traditional tapas dishes like patatas bravas and croquetas de jamon. Wash it down with a glass of cava.
• La Fonda: Enjoy some classic Catalan dishes like escalivada or fideuà with a glass of vermouth.
WHERE TO STAY:
Hotel Arts Barcelona is an excellent choice for your stay in Barcelona. Located near the beach and close to many attractions, this luxurious hotel offers great amenities and breathtaking views of the city skyline and sea.