• Visit the Inner Harbor and explore the National Aquarium – take a tour of the aquarium and learn about marine life and conservation.
• Have lunch at The Boathouse Canton – try their famous crab cakes!
• Check out the Maryland Science Center – enjoy interactive exhibits and shows.
• Go to Camden Yards for an Orioles game – cheer on the home team!
• Stop by Little Italy for dinner – grab some authentic Italian cuisine.
• Start the day at the American Visionary Art Museum – marvel at the incredible works of art.
• Have lunch at Faidley’s Seafood – indulge in some delicious seafood.
• Spend some time at the Port Discovery Children’s Museum – play, explore, and learn!
• Explore Fort McHenry National Monument – take a tour of the historic fort.
• Enjoy dinner at The Chasseur – try their famous Maryland crab soup.
• Take a stroll through the Baltimore Museum of Art – admire the artwork from around the world.
• Enjoy lunch at Blue Moon Cafe – sample some of their delicious breakfast dishes.
• Visit the Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum – learn about one of Baltimore’s most famous residents.
• Take a boat tour of Baltimore’s harbor – get up close and personal with the city’s waterfront.
• Wrap up your trip with dinner at The Capital Grille – savor some steak and seafood dishes.
The Boathouse Canton – Try their famous crab cakes!
Little Italy – Grab some authentic Italian cuisine.
Faidley’s Seafood – Indulge in some delicious seafood.
The Chasseur – Try their famous Maryland crab soup.
Blue Moon Cafe – Sample some of their delicious breakfast dishes.
The Capital Grille – Savor some steak and seafood dishes.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore – Located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, this hotel offers easy access to all of the attractions and is within walking distance to Camden Yards for the Orioles game. With family-friendly amenities such as an outdoor pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a fitness center, this hotel is perfect for your family’s stay in Baltimore.