• Start off your day with a visit to the Tennessee Aquarium. Here, you can explore the river gorge exhibit and get up close to some of the most exotic creatures from around the world.
• Take a stroll along the Tennessee Riverwalk and take in the breathtaking views of downtown Chattanooga.
• After lunch, head over to Coolidge Park for some outdoor fun. From a carousel ride to a mini golf course, there’s something for everyone here!
• For dinner, head over to The Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar for some delicious seafood dishes.
• End your night with a visit to the historic Walnut Street Bridge and watch the sun set over the city.
• Start your day off with a visit to the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway. Here, you can take a ride on one of the steepest passenger railways in the world and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
• Afterward, head over to Rock City Gardens for a unique experience. Here, you can explore ancient rock formations, cascading waterfalls, and sweeping views of seven states!
• For lunch, check out Beast & Barrel for some delicious farm-to-table dishes.
• Afterward, spend some time at the Creative Discovery Museum where you can explore interactive exhibits and hands-on activities.
• End your trip with dinner at St. John’s Restaurant where you can enjoy classic Southern dishes with a modern twist.
• The Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar – try their signature oysters Rockefeller and grilled shrimp tacos!
• Beast & Barrel – try their smoked chicken wings or pulled pork sandwich.
• St. John’s Restaurant – try their fried green tomatoes or shrimp and grits.
WHERE TO STAY:
The Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel is a great option for your stay in Chattanooga. This historic hotel is located in downtown Chattanooga and offers comfortable rooms with modern amenities as well as access to on-site restaurants and bars. Plus, you’ll be just steps away from all of the city’s attractions!