- Arrive in Reykjavik and explore the city. Visit the famous Hallgrímskirkja church and take a stroll around the colorful streets of the city.
- Take a day trip to the Blue Lagoon and soak in the geothermal hot springs.
- Go on a glacier hike in Sólheimajökull glacier and explore the stunning ice formations.
- Drive along the Golden Circle route and visit Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir geothermal area.
- Take a boat tour from Reykjavik to the island of Viðey and visit the Yoko Ono Peace Tower.
- Spend the day exploring the charming fishing village of Ólafsvík. Visit the local museum and learn about Icelandic history and culture.
- Go on a Northern Lights tour to witness one of nature’s most spectacular phenomena.
In Reykjavik: Café Loki – Try their famous skyr (Icelandic yogurt) with fruit compote or their traditional lamb stew.
In Ólafsvík: Kaffi Kró – Indulge in freshly caught seafood dishes like fish soup or grilled salmon.
WHERE TO STAY:
In Reykjavik: Kex Hostel – A cozy hostel located in the heart of Reykjavik with great amenities and friendly staff.
In Ólafsvík: Hotel Ólafsvík – A quaint hotel with stunning views of the harbor, close to all the local attractions.