• Start your day with a leisurely stroll along the historic streets of Georgetown. Stop at the local farmer’s market and pick up some fresh produce to enjoy later in the day.
• Head to Trap Pond State Park for a scenic hike through the lush forest. Take a break and enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many picnic tables located throughout the park.
• After your hike, take a boat tour of the nearby Nanticoke River and marvel at the wildlife and stunning views.
• End your day with dinner at The Buttery, a cozy restaurant serving up classic American cuisine. Try their famous crab cakes!
• Wake up early and head to Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge for a morning bird-watching tour. Keep an eye out for bald eagles, blue herons, and other local wildlife.
• Grab lunch at The Starboard, an iconic seafood restaurant located on the boardwalk. Sample some of their fresh oysters or opt for their famous crab dip.
• Spend the afternoon exploring downtown Georgetown. Visit some of the local boutiques and art galleries or take a stroll along the waterfront.
• End your day with dinner at The Blue Hen Café, a cozy spot serving up delicious southern-style comfort food. Don’t forget to save room for dessert!
• Start your day with breakfast at The Buttery. Try their delicious omelets or opt for one of their signature breakfast dishes.
• Spend the morning shopping at some of the local stores or visit one of the nearby museums to learn more about Georgetown’s rich history.
• Head to Cape Henlopen State Park for an afternoon of beachcombing and bird-watching. Take a break and enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the ocean.
• End your trip with dinner at The Pickled Pig Pub, a cozy spot serving up classic pub fare with a modern twist. Try their famous pulled pork sandwich!
The Buttery – Try their famous crab cakes!
The Starboard – Sample some of their fresh oysters or opt for their famous crab dip.
The Blue Hen Café – Don’t forget to save room for dessert!
The Pickled Pig Pub – Try their famous pulled pork sandwich!
WHERE TO STAY:
The Inn at Canal Square – Located in downtown Georgetown, this charming inn is just steps away from all of the best restaurants, shops, and attractions. Plus, it offers spacious rooms with beautiful views of the canal and river.