– Start your day with a visit to the Texas State Capitol. Take a guided tour of the building and learn about the history of Texas.
– Afterward, head to Franklin BBQ for some of the best BBQ in town. Try the brisket, ribs, and sausage.
– Spend the afternoon exploring South Congress Avenue. Check out the unique shops, galleries, and restaurants. Don’t forget to take a picture at the “I Love You So Much” mural!
– End your day with drinks at The Eleanor rooftop bar. Enjoy stunning views of downtown Austin while sipping craft cocktails.
– Begin your day with a kayaking tour on Lady Bird Lake. Take in the beautiful views of downtown Austin as you paddle around the lake.
– Afterward, grab lunch at Home Slice Pizza. Try their famous New York style pizza and don’t forget to order a slice of Nutella pizza for dessert!
– Spend the afternoon shopping at The Domain. From designer boutiques to local stores, this outdoor mall has something for everyone.
– Finish your day with dinner at Uchi. This innovative sushi restaurant is one of Austin’s most popular spots. Make sure to try their signature dishes like hamachi kama and Texas redfish.
– Start your morning with a hike at Mount Bonnell or Barton Creek Greenbelt. Take in the breathtaking views of Austin while getting some exercise!
– Head to East Side King for lunch. This Asian fusion eatery serves up some of the most creative dishes in town. Try their famous beet home fries and pork belly buns.
– Spend your afternoon visiting local attractions like Zilker Park and South Congress Bridge Bats. Learn more about Austin’s unique culture and wildlife.
– End your trip with dinner at La Condesa. Enjoy modern Mexican cuisine and sip on handcrafted margaritas as you reminisce about all the fun you had this weekend!
Franklin BBQ – Brisket, ribs, sausage
Home Slice Pizza – New York style pizza and Nutella pizza
Uchi – Hamachi kama and Texas redfish
East Side King – Beet home fries and pork belly buns
La Condesa – Modern Mexican cuisine
WHERE TO STAY:
Stay at The LINE Hotel for its convenient location near downtown Austin and its stylish decor. Enjoy amenities like an outdoor pool, fitness center, and rooftop terrace with beautiful views of the city skyline!