• Start your morning with a visit to Forsyth Park, the largest park in Savannah. Take a stroll through the 30 acres of lush greenery, or enjoy a picnic lunch in the sun.
• In the afternoon, explore some of Savannah’s most iconic attractions, including Colonial Park Cemetery and the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
• End your day with a stroll along River Street and treat yourself to some delicious seafood at one of the many restaurants.
• Begin your day with a tour of the historic Savannah Theatre, the oldest theater in Georgia.
• Spend the afternoon exploring City Market, where you can find unique boutiques and galleries.
• End your day with a sunset boat tour of the Savannah River and take in the city’s stunning skyline.
• Spend your final day visiting some of Savannah’s most beautiful parks and gardens, including Bonaventure Cemetery and Wormsloe Historic Site.
• In the evening, head to River Street for some live music and dancing at one of the city’s many bars.
• The Olde Pink House – Try their signature shrimp & grits!
• The Wyld Dock Bar – Enjoy fresh seafood dishes overlooking the river.
• The Collins Quarter – Delicious coffee and brunch options in an Instagram-worthy setting.
WHERE TO STAY:
For a luxurious girls’ getaway, stay at The Mansion on Forsyth Park. This chic hotel features spacious rooms with modern amenities and is within walking distance of many of Savannah’s attractions.