• Start your day at Anjuna Beach and take in the stunning views.
• Visit the Saturday Night Market for some shopping and delicious street food.
• Spend a few hours exploring the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Take a sunset cruise on the Mandovi River and enjoy the beauty of the city from a different perspective.
• Wrap up your night with dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants.
• Start your day with a visit to Fort Aguada, built by the Portuguese in 1612.
• Take a stroll down Calangute Beach and relax in the sun.
• Enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurants serving traditional Goan cuisine.
• Visit Chapora Fort for some breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea.
• End your day with some souvenir shopping at the Arpora Night Bazaar.
• For dinner on Day 1, try Thalassa for some delicious Greek cuisine or Zeebop By The Sea for some classic seafood dishes.
• For lunch on Day 2, try Fisherman’s Wharf for some fresh seafood or Gunpowder for some delicious Indian cuisine.
WHERE TO STAY:
Stay at The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa located near Anjuna Beach for easy access to all the attractions listed above. This luxurious resort has all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay including an outdoor pool, spa, and fitness center.