– Start your day with a scenic gondola ride up Bob’s Peak for stunning views of Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu.
– Visit the Skyline Luge for an exciting ride down the mountain.
– Enjoy a romantic dinner at The Bunker Restaurant, which offers stunning views of Lake Wakatipu.
– Take a guided tour of the stunning Milford Sound, where you will be surrounded by towering mountains, lush rainforests, and cascading waterfalls.
– Enjoy lunch at the Milford Sound Lodge while taking in the breathtaking views.
– Take a leisurely walk along the lakeside trails in Queenstown Gardens before dinner.
– Enjoy dinner at The Boatshed Restaurant, which offers delicious seafood dishes and stunning views of Lake Wakatipu.
– Take a scenic drive to Arrowtown, where you can explore the charming streets and historic buildings.
– Enjoy lunch at The Fork & Tap, which offers a selection of craft beers and delicious burgers.
– Visit the nearby wineries for some wine tasting and take in the stunning views of the surrounding vineyards.
– Spend the evening stargazing from the top of Coronet Peak.
– Take a thrilling jet boat ride on the Shotover River and experience some high-speed turns and spins!
– Visit the Kiwi Birdlife Park to learn about New Zealand’s native birds and animals.
– Enjoy dinner at Rata, which offers delicious modern New Zealand cuisine.
– Spend your final day exploring Queenstown’s bustling city center and shopping at its many boutiques and stores.
– Indulge in some delicious local ice cream before heading out for one last adventure!
The Bunker Restaurant – Try the steak tartare or pan-seared scallops for dinner.
The Boatshed Restaurant – Try the fresh seafood platter or grilled fish for dinner.
The Fork & Tap – Try their famous Angus beef burger or pulled pork sandwich for lunch.
Rata – Try their signature lamb shoulder or wild mushroom risotto for dinner.
WHERE TO STAY:
We recommend staying at The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments, located right on Lake Wakatipu with stunning views of the lake and mountains. The hotel offers luxurious rooms with modern amenities, as well as an on-site spa and fine dining restaurant.