- Start your day by exploring the Royal Botanic Gardens, home to over 8,500 species of plants and trees. Then, head to the National Gallery of Victoria, where you can view more than 70,000 works of art from around the world. End your day with dinner at one of Melbourne’s top restaurants.
- Spend the day at the Melbourne Zoo. With over 300 species of animals and birds, it’s sure to be a hit with the kids. Then, take a leisurely stroll through Federation Square and its surrounding streets, taking in some of Melbourne’s best street art. Finish your day with dinner at one of Melbourne’s many laneway eateries.
- Take a drive along The Great Ocean Road and explore the stunning scenery and wildlife along the way. Stop off at one of the many beaches for a dip in the ocean or a picnic lunch. End your day with dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants.
- Spend the morning exploring Queen Victoria Market, where you can find everything from fresh produce to handmade crafts. Then, take a tour of Melbourne’s laneways and arcades and discover hidden gems like street art, cafes, and boutiques. End your day with dinner at one of Melbourne’s rooftop bars.
- Spend your final day in Melbourne soaking up some culture at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image or the National Sports Museum. Then take a trip on Melbourne’s free City Circle Tram and explore some of Melbourne’s most iconic landmarks. End your trip with dinner at one of Melbourne’s iconic restaurants.
- The Press Club (try their signature Greek-style octopus)
- Chin Chin (try their famous ‘Bangkok Fried Chicken’)
- The Lighthouse (try their fresh seafood dishes)
- Pelligrini’s Espresso Bar (try their traditional Italian pasta dishes)
- Vue de Monde (try their degustation menu)
WHERE TO STAY:
Stay at The Langham Hotel in Southbank for its prime location close to all major attractions and its luxurious amenities including a spa and outdoor pool.