- Arrive in Providenciales and check into your accommodations. Spend the day exploring by foot or bike, taking in the stunning views of Grace Bay Beach. Enjoy dinner at one of the local restaurants.
- Start your day with a snorkeling excursion at Grace Bay Beach. Afterwards, take a short drive to Chalk Sound National Park for a kayaking adventure around the turquoise waters. End your day with dinner at one of the local restaurants.
- Spend the day at Long Bay Beach and take advantage of all the activities it has to offer. Relax on the beach, go swimming, or take a boat tour to explore the nearby islands. Enjoy dinner at one of the local restaurants.
- Visit Conch Bar Caves, an ancient limestone cave system located on Middle Caicos Island. After exploring the caves, take a ferry back to Providenciales and spend some time shopping at the local markets. Enjoy dinner at one of the local restaurants.
- Spend your last day enjoying some of Providenciales’ best attractions such as Turtle Cove or Smith’s Reef. In the evening, enjoy dinner at one of the local restaurants before heading to the airport for your flight home.
• Da Conch Shack – Enjoy fresh seafood dishes with a view of the ocean
• Coco Bistro – Sample Caribbean-style cuisine with an international twist
• Bugaloo’s Conch Crawl – Try traditional dishes such as conch fritters and conch chowder
• The Kitchen – Dine on locally-sourced ingredients cooked in an open kitchen
• Hemingway’s – Indulge in international dishes with Caribbean flair
WHERE TO STAY:
• The Shore Club – Located on Grace Bay Beach, this luxurious resort offers stunning views and amenities such as spa treatments, outdoor pools, and private beach cabanas
• Point Grace – This boutique hotel is situated on Grace Bay Beach and offers spacious rooms with balconies
• Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort & Spa – This all-inclusive resort is located on Grace Bay Beach and offers a range of activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing
• The Palms Turks & Caicos – Located on Grace Bay Beach, this luxury resort offers spacious rooms with private balconies