• Start the day off by visiting the Riverfront Park, where you and your pup can take a leisurely stroll along the picturesque river.
• Afterward, make your way to the Greenfield Lake Park & Gardens, where you can take in the beautiful scenery and have a picnic lunch with your pup.
• In the afternoon, explore the shops and boutiques of Historic Downtown Wilmington. Don’t forget to stop by Bark Avenue Boutique, a pet-friendly boutique that offers unique gifts for your four-legged friends.
• For dinner, head over to The Little Dipper, a cozy restaurant that serves up delicious comfort food. Your pup will be welcome on their outdoor patio!
• End the day with a relaxing evening at Airlie Gardens, where you can admire the gorgeous gardens and take in the stunning views of the lake.
• The Little Dipper: Try their classic mac & cheese or their award-winning burgers!
• Catch: Stop by for some fresh seafood dishes like their signature fish tacos or grilled shrimp & grits.
• Flaming Amy’s Burrito Barn: Enjoy some delicious Mexican food like burritos, tacos, and quesadillas.
WHERE TO STAY:
• Residence Inn Wilmington: This pet-friendly hotel offers spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and complimentary breakfast. It’s conveniently located near many of the attractions listed in this itinerary.