– Explore the Strip: Start your trip off with a walking tour of Las Vegas Boulevard. Take in the sights and sounds of the world-famous Strip, from the iconic fountains of Bellagio to the replica Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas. Don’t forget to snap some photos!
– Visit Fremont Street: Head over to Downtown Las Vegas and explore Fremont Street. This historic stretch is filled with neon lights, street performers, and unique shops. Be sure to check out the Slotzilla zipline for an incredible view of old Vegas!
– Dinner at Evel Pie: After a long day of sightseeing, head over to Evel Pie for dinner. This retro-style pizzeria serves up delicious slices and craft beers in honor of Evel Knievel, the legendary daredevil.
– Hike Red Rock Canyon: Get outdoors and explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. This stunning desert landscape is filled with trails, rock formations, and incredible views.
– Lunch at Atomic Liquors: After your hike, head over to Atomic Liquors for lunch. This local favorite has been serving up classic pub grub since 1952!
– Evening at The Neon Museum: End your day with a visit to The Neon Museum. This outdoor gallery is home to iconic neon signs from Las Vegas’ past.
– Shopping at The Grand Canal Shoppes: Spend the morning shopping at The Grand Canal Shoppes. This Italian-inspired mall is filled with designer stores, unique boutiques, and plenty of places to grab a bite.
– High Roller Observation Wheel: Take in amazing views of Sin City from the top of the High Roller Observation Wheel. This 550-foot tall ferris wheel is the tallest in the world!
– Dinner at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen: For dinner, head over to Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace. This upscale restaurant serves up delicious dishes inspired by Chef Ramsay’s hit show.
– Evel Pie (pizza & craft beer)
– Atomic Liquors (pub grub)
– Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen (upscale cuisine)
WHERE TO STAY:
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas – Located on the Strip, The Venetian offers luxurious accommodations with easy access to all of the city’s attractions. Enjoy amenities such as onsite restaurants, a casino, and a spa!