• Start your day off right by visiting the Bob Marley Museum and learning about his life and music.
• Take a stroll through the Hope Botanical Gardens and get a glimpse of Jamaica’s natural beauty.
• Spend the afternoon exploring the shops and restaurants in downtown Kingston.
• End your day with a sunset cruise along the harbor.
• Get your adrenaline pumping with a kayaking tour of the Great Morass Wetland Reserve.
• Stop for lunch at one of the many beachside restaurants in Hellshire Beach.
• Spend the afternoon swimming with dolphins at Dolphin Cove Jamaica.
• End your day with dinner at a local Jamaican restaurant.
• Start your day early with a hike up the Blue Mountains.
• After lunch, take a drive to Port Royal and explore its rich history.
• End your day by relaxing on one of Kingston’s many beaches.
• Visit Devon House and learn about Jamaica’s past as a British colony.
• Spend some time exploring the local markets for souvenirs and gifts.
• Enjoy one last dinner at a local restaurant before heading home.
• Bob Marley Museum Café – Try their signature jerk chicken!
• Hellshire Beach – Enjoy fresh seafood dishes like grilled lobster or conch fritters.
• Devon House – Taste traditional Jamaican dishes like ackee and saltfish or curried goat.
• Local Restaurants – Sample some of Jamaica’s famous street food like jerk chicken or patties.
WHERE TO STAY:
For an authentic Jamaican experience, stay at The Courtleigh Hotel & Suites in Kingston. This hotel offers luxurious accommodations, an outdoor pool, and easy access to all of Kingston’s attractions.