• Start your day with a walk around Memorial Park, one of the city’s most pet-friendly parks. Leashed dogs are welcome here and there are plenty of trails to explore.
• Spend the afternoon at Houston Zoo, where leashed pets are welcome to join their owners. Don’t miss out on the chance to see the exotic animals and learn about conservation.
• After a long day of sightseeing, head to The Burger Joint for a delicious meal. This restaurant is pet-friendly and offers classic American fare.
• Spend the night at Red Roof Inn Houston – Westchase, which is pet-friendly and offers comfortable accommodations.
• Begin your day with a visit to Houston Arboretum & Nature Center, where you can take a leisurely stroll around the grounds with your pup.
• In the afternoon, check out Discovery Green Park, which features an expansive lawn, splash pad, and plenty of open space for your pup to run around in.
• After all that exploring, it’s time for some lunch! Head to Torchy’s Tacos for some delicious tacos that both you and your pup will love.
• Spend your last night in Houston at Pet Friendly Motel 6 Houston – Westchase, which offers comfortable rooms and amenities.
• The Burger Joint: Try their classic cheeseburger or one of their specialty burgers like the Bacon Mac & Cheese Burger.
• Torchy’s Tacos: Enjoy their signature tacos like The Democrat or The Independent. They also have vegetarian and vegan options available.
WHERE TO STAY:
• Red Roof Inn Houston – Westchase: This hotel is pet-friendly and offers comfortable rooms with amenities like free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a 24-hour front desk.
• Pet Friendly Motel 6 Houston – Westchase: This hotel is pet-friendly and offers amenities like free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and an outdoor pool.